Managerial Finance Solutions for non-financial managers
Education Select’s distinct training courses in managerial finance is a unique blend of training that encompasses past experience with hands-on practical work to introduce management accounting and finance to staff who have never really been exposed to such a business practice. Our managerial finance solutions are primarily intended for our non-finance management clients wishing to obtain a greater understanding in the foundations and principles of the financial matters which make businesses function.
Our training provides:
- Knowledge of the key financial terms and concepts used in everyday business operations.
- An understanding of how such terms and concepts are related to business growth and performance.
- Fundamentals of reading and interpreting company financial accounts.
- How to analyse and interpret financial statements through the use of ratios.
- An understanding of Cost Benefit Analysis for businesses.
- Awareness in the importance of budgeting and costing.
We understand that financial training and ‘number crunching’ may be a daunting experience for many, especially those individuals and team members who previously had no knowledge or experience with financial management. That is why at Education Select, our training programme is taught sensitively, with training on the core essentials and principles of managerial finance in a clear, coherent, structured and easy to follow method. While appreciating our client’s need to deliver on performance, our training has no entry exam or end of course exam. Nonetheless, we always operate with excellence by providing a superior solutions system to all our clients in a framework of unrivaled quality.