Mini-MBA in Quality Insurance in Education (3Days)
Many educational institutions have adopted structured approached to managing their educational organisations through various different standards and techniques in order to manage quality assurance. This interactive training seminar will develop delegates skills and knowledge of quality assurance in education and provide them with best practices they will be able to use in improving quality assurance within universities and other educational institutions.
The seminar will provide a background to the various concepts of managing quality in educational organizations and examine how the risks and opportunities can be successfully managed in educational institutions through the effective management of quality assurance.
By the end of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the history of quality assurance and standardization
- Understand the part of effective teamwork in contributing to overall quality assurance in Education
- State different models and frameworks for quality assurance
- Recognize the importance of students in the quality management system
- Understand the latest international frameworks in management systems and discuss some of the benefits these can bring to educational organizations.
This training seminar is highly-interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. The comprehensive seminar manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
Participants will leave the seminar with:
- Increased understanding of the importance of quality management in education.
- Develop an understanding of how their role can assist the organization in developing an effective quality management system
- Expand understanding of how teamwork impacts upon the quality management system
- Develop team work skills
- Increase knowledge of various quality management frameworks and their application
Who Should Attend?
- Deans and university presidents
- Educators, headmasters
- Administrators in public and private schools
- Education professional
- Professionals in higher education
DAY 1: International Standardization and the Global and Organizational Benefits
- Introduction to international standardisation
- Economic benefits of standardisation
- Organizational benefits of standardization
- Standards as a mechanism for controlling organizational risks
- A teamwork approach to quality
- Team building exercise
DAY 2: Introduction to Quality Assurance and Control
- An introduction to quality assurance and control
- Process of quality assurance and control
- Deming’s Fourteen Points and other approaches
- Core principles in achieving Total Quality management in Education
- Prevention, not correction
- Student focused quality
- Establishing vison, mission and policy
- Opportunities for organizational continuous improvement
- Building quality through teamwork
DAY 3: Process Approach to Managing Quality Assurance
- The process approach and the organization as a set of inter-related processes
- Risk and opportunity in a quality management system
Delegates will visit one of our educational partners in United Kingdom, and meet with administrators and representatives.
This course is recognised and accredited by Education Select Consultancy in United Kingdom. Participants will receive a completion certificate by the end of the training in Morocco. Those who are interested in completing this program in UK will receive a mini MBA accredited by British Consultancy firm, Education Select.