Education Select’s team of communication savvy professionals deliver training in relationship management to enable educational executive and management staff such as heads of departments, deans, vice deans, chancellors, vice chancellors, regional academic directors and principles produce high levels of performance for their universities as well as their private and public schools. Our services in educational sector model re-development and consultation in relationship skills for education managers enable our clients to benefit from our unique experience in managerial success.
Education Select’s solutions in relationship management:
- Increases productivity through the alignment of staff performance to strategic goals.
- Manages all forms of professional, cultural and academic relations.
- Creates operational excellence through a harmonised value chain.
- Presents response and conflict handling skills.
- Works in gaining staff loyalty and commitment.
- Advocates, supports and works with key stakeholders to produce acquired results.
- Identifies and measures success indicators in students’ service and value.
- Works with various levels of communication concepts to desired management relationship goals.
- Delivers operational excellence through a system of continual improvement.
- Develops team building strategies and dynamics for achieving team performance.