Strategic Educational Consulting
Our range of services and the comprehensiveness of our experience, in both the public and private sectors, strategically places us in a unique continuum in providing a wide range of consultancy services in the field of education and management. The services Education Select consult on include, but are not limited to:
- Local and international education strategic planning.
- Local and mass marketing.
- Policy planning and review.
- Employee performance appraisal reports.
- Leadership workshops and leadership mentoring programmes, lesson observation and skills development in assessment feedback.
- Advice on all forms of curriculum assessment and educational planning.
- Government and private higher education institution evaluation reviews.
- Staff appraisals with constructive reports and recommendations on self professional development criteria.
- Academic accreditation.
- Intelligent solutions in planning a sabbatical research year for academic staff.
Specialising in consultancy, Education Select works closely with all its national and international clientele, providing consultancy services on a range of educational management platforms.
As we are independent specialists in the field of educational consulting, we create partnerships with our clients and their needs. By being aware, understanding and working closely with our clients, we work collectively for the benefit of education institutions and universities . Our teams of specialist consultants work with a sincere understanding that every educational institution and every need of every educational education institution is as unique as an individual’s character. That is why at Education Select we invest in getting to know our client by creating equitable and mutual partnerships from finding the right solution in candidate selection, action plan evaluation and implementation to curriculum & assessment development and overseeing. With this, we also work in joint cooperation and development with renowned institutions to facilitate and develop joint research projects and academic staff research visits.